Nostralia is offering transfersfor one month only

Your forum to discuss anything The Rebirth related matters.

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster

Pathless
Voice of Hogger

Nostralia is offering transfersfor one month only

Postby Pathless » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:22 am

Hey guys, not sure where to post this. If 'advertising' isn't allowed here just delete my post I understand. :) Just looking to spread the word to any oceanic players or anybody looking for a new home after this great server shuts down.

Nostralia, is a 1x progressive not-for-profit Vanilla WoW realm hosted in Australia. We launched about 60 days ago, guilds are only just beginning to clear Molten Core. http://nostralia.org/

We have multiple developers who are experienced and follow the progression of the players, the content you are experiencing is what they will be working hard on. Delivering players a bug-free experience is what we're all about.

Any and all donations go back into the server in the form of improvements, advertisement or dev payments. All donations are posted on our website with proof of receipt showing that the money was put back into the server. We do not believe anyone's "promise" will suffice when spending the community's money.

We also offer our core to anyone looking to set up their own private server. It is the community that makes Nostralia, it is the community that funds development, why would we keep the result of their money, time, and effort from them? We are here to give more than we are here to take.

For more information:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nostralia/
https://discord.gg/MhYte73
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgRayJocy-w
Zardian
Voice of Amnennar the Coldbringer

Re: Nostralia is offering transfersfor one month only

Postby Zardian » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:28 am

Thats the name you came up with?
Better known as Stromgar nowadays
Breakums
Voice of Mekgineer Thermaplugg

Postby Breakums » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Ist an Australian server for people who are nostalgic for vanlila. Nostalgia + Australia = Nostralia. Name is fucking genius.
Astarath

Postby Astarath » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:52 pm

Even BWL/AQ40 gear?
Optics
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Postby Optics » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:18 pm

Phobia

Postby Phobia » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:21 pm

Twobutton

Postby Twobutton » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:13 am

You guys should consider something like Deepholme did. A few select items from certain raids that you have out or from PvP because everyone here has already quit or re-rolled somewhere else. A full set of green doesn't compensate for anything besides a week of levelling time which most people here enjoy or can do extremely casually so it won't bring you any people. I appreciate the offer and all that but i'm just being honest since obviously you guys want people like every other server and this won't help.

PS: i love the name.
Last edited by Twobutton on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Astarath

Postby Astarath » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:02 am

Pathless
Voice of Hogger

Postby Pathless » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:53 pm

We would offer a 'carbon copy' as you all kindly put it, however we had to consider our player base and we had a vote. Nostralia is only two months old and is completely progressive, allowing players to transfer in with AQ40 gear would be a mistake we felt - considering that guilds are still raiding Molten Core and Blackwing Lair is not even open yet (coming soon) :).

We are a great community and would love to take in anybody looking for a new server after The Rebirth is gone, it's a shame we have met like this but we are here for you all the same. Feel free to join our Discord channel if you'd like to have a chat with us or feel the great vibe which is Nostralia: https://discord.gg/MhYte73.
Atreyu

Postby Atreyu » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:36 am

In other news, to fill the void from my lack of TR playtime I'm opening a new search engine at it's legit. Please feel free to check it out, to help me dev test the data behind it, thanks. Oh yeah and good luck with your new zealand bakery or whatever, dude.

Cordially,
Atreyu

Return to “General”