We are now accepting Transfers to PrimalWoW/TrueWoW!

Your forum to discuss anything The Rebirth related matters.

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster

Flooded
Voice of Archmage Arugal

We are now accepting Transfers to PrimalWoW/TrueWoW!

Postby Flooded » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:07 am

A New Beginning!

Greetings! I'm pleased to announce that we are now accepting full character transfers from 1.12.1 servers such as the Rebirth, Kronos, and Elysium!

You will submit your information at this link:

Make sure you include your account information or we will assume you just want a default templated character or decline the transfer all together.

We will accept up to three character transfers.

We will log into your character and create a file which includes all of your character information. We will use this file to create your copy.

Include which server you wanted to transfer to: You can choose PrimalWoW 3.3.5 Vanilla or TrueWoW 3.3.5 WotLK!

All of your items, gear, skills, and reputation will move over with your character! You will receive gold to retrain your spells though. Your character's gold from the originating server will not be moved over. We will not delete your character from the originating server.

When your character transfer has completed, PLEASE RESET YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION FROM THE ORIGINATING SERVER!

We will also be granting guilds who transfer over a guild vault with some gold and 3 guild bank tabs. If you are interested in this please have your Guild Master inquire through a private message to myself or Nyeriah.

Regards,

Flooded - TrueWoW/PrimalWoW Staff
Last edited by Flooded on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bradonja
Voice of Scarlet Commander Mograine

Re: We are now accepting Transfers to PrimalWoW/TrueWoW!

Postby Bradonja » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:17 am

Thanks for making this possible. I'm not super optimistic about playing vanilla with WotlK talents and the fact that PrimalWoW will be transitioning to TBC soon, but since the original characters won't be deleted it's a win-win situation, so might give it a try anyway. Very nice of you guys.

Question: Will items in the bank be copied too along with the equipped items and those in bags?

Edit: And I assume we'll need to clear out our mailboxes since items in mail probably won't be transferred?
Flooded
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Postby Flooded » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:23 am

Correct, clean your mailboxes.

Your banks will be transferred.
Shanazon
Voice of Princess Theradras

Postby Shanazon » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:59 am

I've already put in for an xfer to primal - look for me on horde.
Betsy

Postby Betsy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:09 am

Hello, is it possible for us to provide the file you need without having you log onto our accounts?
Thanks in advance.
Flooded
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Postby Flooded » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:15 am

Virno
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Postby Virno » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Very good news.

I've requested the transfer of my 3 characters. Not sure if i gonna play on that server, but surely they deserve a chance, so i will try it out.

I've to say that they proved with facts that they really care about users, they''ve been until now the only one that worked to improve a 1:1 system to save our asses.

Edit: the transfer form doesn't ask me any email, how i will know when the transfer is done?

Edit2: Do we need a new client? If yes, where we can download it?
Shanazon

Postby Shanazon » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:04 pm

I'd have to say the same. Every form i submitted and question I had was answered nearly immediately. They make me feel like they really want her there!
Nick
Voice of Baron Rivendare

Postby Nick » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:22 pm

This looks like an option worth trying out, since I don't really see any downsides. I have a question though, many merges ago this server started as XaosWoW if I'm correct. I remember on that server with every major patch the character database was wiped and you had to pay 5 dollar for your account to be transfered to the newly patched server. As a real pirate of course I couldn't do that, and in fact almost nobody did because you'd have to wait for everyone else to level and gear up first before you could do any raids. That was the reason for me back then to quit that server. I was wondering if you still have such system in place, and if not, when your last database wipe was.
Nickje, the hunting cow

, do check it out!
Flooded
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Postby Flooded » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:25 pm

The PrimalWoW realm was created April 2015. We don't charge money for transfers.

Return to “General”