Where will you go next?

Your forum to discuss anything The Rebirth related matters.

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster

Where will you go next?

Nostlysium PvP
3%
Nostlysium PvE
16%
Nostlysium new
4%
Kronos 1
13%
Kronos 2
No votes
PrimalWoW
25%
Hope for the best on Rebirth or quit WoW
21%
TBC/WotLK or different expansion
1%
Official servers
6%
Other, please elaborate as reply
10%

Total votes: 68
Virno
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Re: Where will you go next?

Postby Virno » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Hi, i've tried PVP Not/Anathema on Esylium. I reached lvl 17 but my time here was really bad.
I will just share my experience to help peaple to decide where to go.
Asylum was unplayable for me cause of the many problems that this server has. Frist of all the lagg is unacceptable, when we've 8k+ user online the server just start to lagg and when we've 10k+ it became unplayable. I cant imagine how bad it would be to play PvP.
Second, the no-stop spamming on everyfucking channel of the game. I miss the 99% of the important message i would love to read in peace and have to scroll up and down every second. Even disabling the world channel, the spam still too much.
Third, too high population. This have bad influence in multiple way on my game experience.
1 - It makes very hard to create a "relation" with anybody
2 - Camp mobs is just boring as fuck
3 - Everybody are just shit to eachother
I'm quite sure that there are more bad aspects of this server that can be pointed out, but these are the more important to me. I really cant understand how soembody that comes from TheRebirth experience can enjoy and accept this.
I just checked out Kronos1 and imo it is way better then Esylium and probably it is also better then TheRebirth, becouse the population on this server is just perfect and i didn't notice any of the Esylium server.

I know that <Hate> are playing on Kronos 1, so maybe it would be a nice idea join them.
spachib
Voice of Archmage Arugal

Postby spachib » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:40 pm

I'm going to Darrowshire, the renamed Nost PvE server. I hope to see some Rebirthers there! My ingame name is Spachib, Horde side.
Cornson
Voice of Hogger

Postby Cornson » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:39 pm

I'm quitting the game.
drki
Voice of Hogger

Postby drki » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:47 pm

40k ppl on elysium servers so its realy not matters on what you will go just go there ....if someone know where my old companion Fallenseraph will play please let me know ....he helped me so much on ther rebirth ;)
Auctionman
Voice of Hogger

Postby Auctionman » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:25 am

deepholme-wow(com) | Vanilla Server | x1-10 Rates

Pathfinding, Progressive (Timeline), and there community from what i have seen are really friendly, and inviting. They are small, fresh, but seem very promising. Just started up, while also giving my time to rebirth from the years they have given me. (been to lazy to create a forum account).
Fappityfappityfap
Voice of Scarlet Commander Mograine

Postby Fappityfappityfap » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:08 am

I created a gnome mage on Kronos 1 called Fapple ... though I still hold out hope for RB to live on!!!

:jump2:
Epiclepsy
Voice of Mekgineer Thermaplugg

Postby Epiclepsy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:56 am

I've been playing retail for a few months now, it's interesting but the game certainly isn't what it used to be.

As for the vanilla and WoW private server scene in general, I am done. I simply do not have the time and patience anymore and have gotten most of my enjoyment out of The Rebirth. However, it is a great shame that I did not get to enjoy my min/max'd fury warrior in Naxxramas. :'(
Tharodus
Voice of Hogger

Postby Tharodus » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:58 am

I'm making the jump to PrimalWoW. The server seems really stable and the population while low seem pretty happy there.
Taking my main with me via a transfer. (albiet not perfect transfer copy) but it seemed the thing to do instead of starting right over again.
Gonna hook up with wtfboomkin and try to establish a guild or absorb into a current raiding guild.

Tharo
Gregor
Voice of Princess Theradras

Postby Gregor » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:18 am

aka Spookypants, aka the spookiest rogue on Rebirth
Vier
Voice of Mekgineer Thermaplugg

Postby Vier » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:14 am

I dont think I have it in me to gear up another vanilla char, but..I have and still am playing on live servers :lol3:
.-.-.-

-Viertzen

Return to “General”