Source code

Moderators: Admin, Gamemaster, Developer

romgenie
Voice of Hogger

Re: Source code

Postby romgenie » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:22 pm

I just finished compiling the server, the map tools, extracting the maps, the realmd seems to load fine(I haven’t got it to accept a wow client connection yet for the realm list) it definitely opens the port though.

When I run the mangosd however it states that it’s unable to find the mangosd.conf file, it’s definitely there renamed appropriately and edited as well. So I also tried running ./mangosd -c /home/wow/server/etc/mangosd.conf and it still did not find the file.

Eventually I tried recompiling again with a make clean first, using the default /opt/mangos location for the install, this issue still occurs. Finally I compiled again with debug enabled hoping for some more information. Sadly I haven’t gotten anywhere further after doing this.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks for putting this out here for the world to have.

[edit]

I suppose it's also worth noting I had to run

"sed -ie 's/ROW_FORMAT=FIXED//g' *.sql"

prior to importing the database as it would say the engine was not available. I didn't include this at first as it seems unrelated.
andkem
Developer
Developer

Postby andkem » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:54 am

romgenie
Voice of Hogger

Postby romgenie » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:37 am

Myri
Voice of Hogger

Postby Myri » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:56 pm

Many thanks Muggle for the two source books and the source code for TR.

In a similar vein, if anyone would like the Master Guide then please use the link below:

I can't claim credit for the original scan, so thank you to whoever took the time in the first place.

If anyone has scans of either the Dungeon Companion or Strategy Guide for The Burning Crusade then I'd very much appreciate them.

Thanks for the wonderful memories of my time in Azeroth.
Judgement
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Postby Judgement » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:40 am

Return to “News”